Limited Warranty Policy
All Vigor E- bikes are sold exclusively through our network of authorized Dealers who we entrust with professional assembly and service of your Bikes.
For the lifetime of the original owner
The Bike Frame (Unless accidental)
For six months
Fork (Rigid & Suspension) Unless accidental
All original Components and accessories, except consumable such as tires and Inner tubes.
Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy under this warranty. All labour charges for warranty service, including the transfer of components and/or any installation of new components, are the responsibility of the cycle’s owner. Incase of any accidental damage or wear & tear impairment after sometime using the cycle the customer might have to pay for the replacement of some parts and components.
Original Proof of purchase is required.
Caution: The following exclusion applies to all models
All mechanical parts other than frame are covered under this limited warranty only with respect to any manufacturing defects.
This limited warranty is void if the Vigor E- bike is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
Not covered under this warranty are the following:
- Normal wear of parts that are subject to wear like bearings, chain rings/sprockets, tyres
- Incorrect assembly or in combination with other products that are not compatible
- Insufficient maintenance, tampering, misuse, and neglect
- Items damaged as a result of the E-Bike being involved in an accident or crash
- Damage caused by vandalism or theft
- Damage due to chemicals, improper storage and parking.